Not so much new on this version but:
- Roll back to VMWare View 1.7.0, package name is 'vmware-view-client', but if you want to use new 2.0.0 version just install package with name: 'vmware-horizon-view-client'
- Solved problem with pakage mismatch (libcolord1, libgtk-3.0, cups2 and python2.7)
- USB pen/drive now will be automounted on /media/usbX and visible on file browser
- All package is updated to Jessie/Sid Debian release
- Kernel Tuned, Kernel standard and official RaspberryPi firmware updated
- New 'fake xubuntu' intro :)
- XFCE Desktop Environment: this is easily to use/configure, but yes, bootup take more time than before.
Please note: RPi-TC ARMv6j repository is the same as before, i have just added XFCE pakages. LXDE and OpenBox is still in repo.
On bottom menù you can find all the application you need. On the left the applications, on the right other configuration and tools:
To customize application like RDesktop/xFreeRDP just right click on menu icon then Proprietes, then click on edit button, now just put the command line you use to connect to your environment:
To change Keyboard layout, Autostart Applican other settings just go in Settings menu from Setting Manager icon:
Download available via direct http on my server here or in Google drive here
I will be in "holyday" in Munich from 5 to 30 August, so if someone is around and want to share a beer just let me know :)
gibbio AT gmail DOT com